Strengths, Weaknesses & Design Usage
Strengths of Berberis lologensis:
- Sun loving drought tolerant plant
- Spiney growth can deter unwanted visitors!
- All round tough plant suitable for problem areas
- Evergreen foliage for all year round colour and screening
- Fruit / berry producing
- Attractive form or foliage for all year interest
- Tolerates full sun and sandy, drought-prone soils
- Tolerates cold exposed locations
Weaknesses of Berberis lologensis
- Spiney plant - can scratch young children and gardeners!
View all the plants listed in Genus Berberis
View other shrubs with apricot flowers, or shrubs with dark green foliage
Common Missspellings: Barbaris, Burbaris, Burburis